Role: Facebook Ads Specialist
The client came in with a request for a cheaper price per purchase.
After the audit it was revealed that there were a lot of overlapping audiences, there were no properly configured audience exceptions, which ultimately led to a mix of warm and cold audiences. The retargeting campaign worked only with one segment – everyone who was on the site and on Instagram followers and didn’t exclude customers from the site.
What we did:
– Re-structured the ad campaigns. Excluded warm audiences from attraction campaigns.
– Turned off some ad groups with the same targeting sets to eliminate overlap
– Developed communication for the retargeting campaign
– Developed the structure of the advertising campaign for retargeting, taking into account the separation of segments.
There were four segments that didn’t overlap with each other and had a sufficient sample size to work effectively.
Website audience in 30 days,
Add to cart in 7 days, and Customers.
– Uploaded a customers list, who had previously purchased the product and made an offer specifically for them.
– LAL Audiences Tests.